Friday, October 26, 2007

Sharing feelings - Moodget

Hmmm, I wanted to share my excitement with you in a web 2.0 way. Learning 2.0 starts on Monday, October 29th. But, my moodget refused to post to this blog. It's not operator error I assure you--- the network is having issues today.

Alas, instead of letting my moodget turn from excited to sour, I decided to do it the web 1.0 way. So, I screen captured my excited moodget and tried to upload it to this blog post as an image.

Blogger was also experiencing issues today. So, no moodget will be displayed here in this post. Remember what Michelle Boule said in her post Web 2.0 kickoff interview--- sometimes you just need to walk away from it.

Try it out yourself at LabPixies Moodget. It's fun and well kind of middle school-ish. But, it's fun. Email one to a friend.

2 comments:

Diane Wetterlin said...

I couldn't get the moodlet to upload automatically to Blogger, but by choosing the "your website" button, I was able to get the code - then I could add it where I wanted it! It'll probably stay a little while as a fun thing!

Diane Wetterlin said...

Actually I found out, by accident, that the moodlet uploaded to the wrong blog!! The perils of having more than one under the same login!! I still think that getting the code is the easiest way because you can then add it where you feel it would work best!