Thursday, November 8, 2007

Privacy part 2

I wrote about privacy this morning because I read Feed over the weekend; it got me thinking about a lot of things --- information overload, love and personal privacy. Diane W sent me an email to say that Aaron Schmidt at walkingpaper.org blogged about something similar yesterday. Obviously, I am behind on my reading. Thanks to Diane for the tip. Unfortunately, I think the server where walkingpaper.org lives is having some issues today. Neither Diane nor I can get the link to work. I could only read the first 4 paragraphs of the post.

First thing tomorrow, read "Privacy is not an option" at walkingpaper.org. After you read the post, ask yourself this question "what role (s) should librarians play?"

1 comment:

aaron schmidt said...

sorry the server wasn't up to speed! glad you found the post interesting.